Our Ventnor City Office
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Dr. Gregory J. Mowen, D.P.M.'s office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Dr. Gregory J. Mowen, D.P.M.
6620 Ventnor Avenue
Ventnor City, NJ 08406
(609) 487-9305 | Fax
|Monday:||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Ventnor City, NJ, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
- Horizon BCBS
- Local 54
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
Payments are due for non-covered services at the day of the visit. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Licensed physical therapists on staff
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
Facilities and Equipment
We offer state of the art:
- Digital imaging
- Ultrasound - for soft tissue evaluation
- Doppler - for circlation evaluation
- Nerve conduction testing - for evaluation of nerve problems
- Microvas - for treatment of neuromuscular disorder
- Radial Pulse Shockwave Therapy - to increase the rate of healing for soft tissue injuries and relief of painful conditions of foot and ankle
- Laser Therapy - for reduction of scar tissue, inflammation and also used in treatment of nail fungus